[YP_Ke] Twisting facts



To stay informed as a pastor, I spend a reasonable amount of time every day watching news, listening to the Radio shows/discussions/talks, reading USA/Kenyan daily papers and following discussions on different forums. I've observed quite some interesting things. Like?

1.     Some people like twisting facts so as to achieve their intended goals

2.    Politics is a very dirty game indeed. Politicians can do anything and I mean anything so as to bring their opponents down

3.    Some people are ever ready to buy anything that sounds sweet to their ears- Have seen a lot of this in the American politics

4.    Some politicians are more corrupt/cunning than others

5.    Some lawyers are as cunning as their masters/mentors. They are neither here nor there. They are easily influenced by the wind. It's about survival

6.    The motivation behind supporting this leader as opposed to that leader is often times influenced by selfish motives, such as:-What will I get or better still, how will I benefit? ; Is this individual my friend? Is this individual of my race/tribe/clan?  

7.    Even those who claim to be followers of Jesus are often times caught up in this messy game of fact twisting

And so in the end, it's all confusion. All I can say is "Save us dear Lord" Mercy !

"Buy the truth and do not sell it-- wisdom, instruction and insight as well." (Proverbs 23:23)

--
For Jobs, Tenders, Business Opportunities, join https://www.facebook.com/Opportunities.Kenya
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST AND GIVE YOUR VIEWS IN COMMENT BOX BELOW: